December is filled with holiday fun and Christmas cheer. We know things slow down around this time of year, but the co-op continues to work hard at growing our membership which is the key for us to move forward in our development timeline. Below is an update on what our next goal is AND a few fun ways you can support the co-op this holiday season. As always feel free to contact us anytime (firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-813-1301) if you have questions or would just like to chat.
Push to 700 Members
We are currently on our Push to 700 and are asking our members and supporters to step up and help us reach this latest goal by December 31st. Can we do it? We absolutely can, with your help! Below are a few ways you can aid us in getting to our goal:
- Not a member-owner yet? Join and you will be helping us get one step closer to opening day. We can’t move forward without community backing. WE NEED YOU! Join online now or email us for more information. We love talking about the co-op and would be happy to chat and answer your questions.
- Already a member-owner? Thank you for being a part of the co-op community. We are now challenging you to help us grow by reaching out to your network in the month of December. Share with them why YOU joined and encourage them to join. Our members are our best marketing team and the backbone of this organization. You will be the reason the doors open to this store!
- Schedule us to come speak at one of your group meetings/functions. We are hitting the pavement to get the word out to other community groups in Kitsap. We love talking about the co-op whether its on a 0ne-on-one basis or large group. Email us to schedule an engagement today or for more information.
- Give the gift of co-op membership. For $200 you can purchase a household membership for a family or business this holiday AND receive a FREE co-op t-shirt to present it with! Supporting your community is a great gift to give.
- Not seeing anything that sparks your interest here? Check out our Help Spread The Word section for more creative ways to become involved.
KCFC Jamberry Fundraiser!
A very generous co-op supporter is throwing an online fundraiser from now until December 3rd where 20% of the profits being given back to the co-op. Purchase some nail wraps and help support the co-op! These make great Christmas gifts and are super fun. Check out the facebook event page for more information and to take part in the online event. Visit http://rachelkay83.jamberrynails.net for more information on jamberry, to check out the different styles, and order yours today. Don’t forget to select KCFC Jamberry Fundraiser at checkout to make sure your purchase goes towards the co-op fundraiser. Happy shopping!
Local Artist Creates Co-op Art Piece
Join local artist Erin Pocuis for a new solo exhibit at Toro Lounge during the month of December. Erin has created multiple pieces inspired by local organizations and will be giving a percentage of the profits sold back to those groups. We would like to invite you to come out on December 5th from 5-9pm at Toro Lounge (downtown Bremerton) for the opening night of this exhibit and check out the special Co-op inspired piece created by Erin. The co-op will be there as well, look for us in our co-op shirts and come say hello!
Make sure to check out Erin’s website and show her some co-op love!