The Kitsap Community Food Co-op is looking for a member-owner to step up and volunteer their time as our Membership Committee Chair. This committee is working hard on helping to grow the co-ops membership base and needs a dedicated person to help them further their goals.
For more information or if you are interested in taking on this volunteer opportunity please contact Jess Sappington at 360-813-1301 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Committee Chair Description
- Must be a KCFC Member-Owner in good standing.
- Must regularly communicate with the KCFC membership committee liaison to the Board of Directors including providing a report of membership committee activities every three weeks for inclusion in the KCFC board agenda.
- Host monthly membership committee meetings (location/date/time is at the committee chairs discretion).
- Coordinate with the events committee chair as needed to formulate membership drive strategies around upcoming events.
- Coordinate with the board liaison to keep the membership committee responsibilities matrix current.
- Assist in recruiting new member-owners for membership committee.
- Work closely with KCFC membership coordinator to further membership goals.
- Coordinate with events, marketing/PR and other KCFC committees as needed.
- Work with membership board liaison to develop budget for the membership committee – any expenses outside of the board-approved budget must be approved by the KCFC Board of Directors.