Kitsap Community Food Co-op is a business and an organization that is working towards opening a full-service, cooperatively owned grocery store in Kitsap County. We come from all parts of the Kitsap Peninsula but our goal is the same: to provide fresh, delicious, local foods for people in Kitsap County.
You too can invest in our shared vision for a grocery store that is owned and operated by people in Kitsap County. We chose to organize as a cooperative because it keeps money local in the community, gives member-owners a voice in how the store is operated, and allows member-owners to directly share in the profits of the store.
Most of the following documents are in PDF (portable document format) and can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Organizational Core Documents
- Volunteer Time Tracker Form (used to track volunteer time – needed for grants)
- KCFC Reimbursement Form (coming soon!)
- KCFC Connections Application.docx (for new businesses)
- Board Meeting Agenda Submission (form used to submit item for Board Meetings)
- Volunteer Sign-Up Form (form for new volunteer sign-ups)
Every year KCFC produces an Annual Report to reflect on our accomplishments and how well we are meeting our goals. The reports contain that years committee successes and challenges and our financial standing.
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report